In times of rapid change, our commitment remains. We’re doing everything we can to deliver a safe experience to you.
With a very clear briefing on exactly how pathogens are spread and how they aren’t spread, our team is empowered to protect themselves, their communities and all our Shark Warriors.
An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest
It is very empowering to learn how to manage the very manageable risk factors that are present in this situation. The risk factors CAN be minimized and this virus kept out of our mouths, eyes and noses and those of our loved ones IF it comes through our island. By bringing awareness to the mechanics of how this spreads we can take charge on this frontier of defence.
We have been training our team that the virus does not spread by magic and that there are very clear mechanisms and pathways for it’s spread which we can avoid. We agreed together that from now one we have three important jobs: 1. to protect ourselves, 2. to protect our shark warriors and 3. to protect our community. Please find below a breakdown of the new procedures we are following.
1. To Protect Ourselves
- We wash our hands regularly with plenty of soap and water.
- We don’t touch our eyes, mouth or nose with unclean hands.
- We follow no-touch greeting for no germs contracted. We do ‘high feets’ instead of ‘high fives’ and welcome new shark warriors to our team with a ‘namaste’.
- We look after ourselves by eating healthy, making sure we get enough sleep and blowing a lot of bubbles ; – )
- We try to avoid big crowds.
2. To Protect Our Shark Warriors
- We don’t sneeze or cough into our hands. Instead we use a tissue and throw it away immediately, or we sneeze in the inner side of our elbow.
- We don’t travel or visit crowded places when we are sick.
- We wear a mask if we’re sick and also if we are taking care of someone with the symptoms.
- We are making sure that all regulators get cleaned with desinfectant. We also have buckets with desinfectan nex to the equipment cleaning station in case our Shark Warriors want to rinse the mouthpieces themselves.
3. To Protect Our Community
- If we feel unwell, we seek medical attention.
- If we have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, we stay indoors, we call healthcare professionals and follow their advice.
- We do not share “just any forwarded message”. We only share authentic information coming through medical experts.