You will be a critical member of the team
During your internship you will be involved in various aspects of our shark and marine conservation research; from dropping the BRUV and taking identification pictures to analyzing data, community outreach and project development. We will help you wherever we can to provide you with an amazing experience in the marine conservation field.
We are a small, grassroots organization designed around conservation through citizen scientific research. We are all working very closely together and have a team/family-like atmosphere. There are 12 spots available in our research team and one of these spots is reserved for our Academic Intern. You will be a critical member of the team and will be assisting the Lead Marine Scientist to analyze the project’s data for possible publications and developing the scientific side of the project.
You can apply for the following periods
- 1st of October till the 26th of November 2018 | Application process closed
- 15th of January till the 15th of March 2019 | Application closing date: 1st of October 2018
- 19th of March till the 11th of May 2019 | Application closing date: 15th of January 2019
- 14th of May till the 6th of July 2019 | Application closing date: 15th of March 2019
- 9th of July till the 31st of August | Application closing date:1st of May 2019