Why do you need to pay to join the Gili Shark Conservation Project?
Projects like the Gili Shark Conservation Project need money to run their programs. Our funding comes from grants, donations from Shark Warriors and program fees. To offer you a unique program we make costs in facilitating, managing, and monitoring your involvement, which are all essential elements in making your time abroad meaningful and sustainable.
What do you get?
The Gili Shark Conservation Package is a complete holiday package. You will receive:
- Your PADI Open Water Diver Course or you next level of certification ( PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course or PADI Rescue Diver Course).
- 8+ dives a week including rental equipment and guides
- Shared accommodation in a beautiful secret hidden getaway: Villa Nangka *
- Our private driver will pick you up from either the airport in Lombok or Bali
- Return boat ticket from Bali / Lombok to Gili Air
- 3 delicious meals a day during project days (Tuesday till Saturday)
* Private accommodation is available for an additional fee upon request
The Gili Shark Conservation Package does not include:
- Indonesian VISA
- Your flight ticket
- In country spending money
- Travel and/or dive insurance