PLAN YOUR TRIP
You got accepted into the Gili Shark Conservation Program, now it’s time to start planning your trip. We recommend that you arrive on the island on a Sunday or Monday so you can start your first week on the correct rotation. Our partner ‘Journeys Are Made @ Gapyear.com’ is there to help you to plan and book your trip with ease!
Their specialized team of travel consultants understand what adventure travel is all about! Operated by the Flight Centre Travel Group, one of the world’s leading travel retailers, they are able to help you find the best deals on flights, insurance, and VISA applications to get you to and from Indonesia safely and for the best price. Along with all the advice that they can offer; there are a few other reasons to book with them:
- Unrivalled product knowledge and expertise
- Friendly and passionate staff who are knowledgeable about world travel
- They promise to offer you the best airfare solution to suit your travel needs
- 24 hour emergency assistance helpline
- Amazing student discount rates!
As a specialist division focusing on volunteer and international travel programs, they are part of a $12 billion organization that offers you security and utilizes global buying power to save you money.
- Make sure you quote “Gili Shark Conservation” so they know you are one of ours
- Book flights as soon as possible to get the best deals and availability
- Arrange travel insurance when you book flights so you have cancellation coverage
- Check to make sure you can easily change your flight dates in case you find your stride with the project and want to extend your program dates!
- If you are planning to explore Indonesia or South East Asia before or after your program, contact them for great deals on tours and bookings.
- E-mail us with your flight details once you have booked so we can arrange your in country transportation.
Please use the form below to contact ‘Journeys Are Made @ Gapyear.com’